Sunday, September 21, 2008

I've been Tagged!

I am very late on this but I just read that I was tagged tonight. I am suppose to tell 6 weird things about myself and then tag 4 more peeps to do it also. Well, since Mag is the only one I know that has a blog (other than valerie J. whom already tagged me) I guess she is it! I do know some others but I don't think they read my blog.
Here goes:
1. I am addicted to the game packrat on facebook... I don't know why I just love it.
2. I love my birthday, it is the same as my moms and I see the numbers of it all the time on billboards, the time, shirts, magazines, etc-it is kinda freaky. 923
3. I smell EVERYTHING! (that was josh's idea) It was horrible when I was pregnant.
4. I still have my childhood bear (Cuddly) in my closet upstairs and I named NK's bear Puddly because hers is pink
5. I sing silly songs way more than I should and watch Veggie Tales with Naomi Kate - I like it more than her
6. I am TOTALLY psyched that I get to play fantasy hockey with my hubby, brother in law, and several of their friends- I am really happy about it, reallyreally

No comments: