Thursday, March 4, 2010
Today I was given a "beautiful blogger" award by my best friend Jenny at http://justjonesfamilyblog.blogspot.com. She is a wonderful mother, wife, daughter, friend, and child of God. I couldn't have asked for a better friend!
Per the rules of winning the award, I'd like to pass this award on! The rules are simple:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and insert a link to their blog.
2. Copy and paste the award into your blog
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass on the award to about 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are great! (in no particular order) (I don't keep up with 15 blogs, so I'm sorry I only included 3)
Hmmmm.... 7 Things about me...
1. I was terribly embarrassed today at school. You could ask me why and I probably wouldn't tell you b/c it was so embarrassing. I still get red thinking of it.
2. I have read entirely too many books in my life but I just can't stop! I love to read and get obbessed with it. Josh gets so frustrated with me when I read b/c I stay up late and can't take my nose out of the book for anything (even if I have read the book before and know what happens).
3. Sometimes I read the ending to books just to make sure all the characters are still alive or together.
4. I love to watch cooking shows and have gotten Naomi Kate hooked on them.
5. I use the word "crazy" too much.
6. Watching Veggie Tales is more enjoyable for me than for NK.
7. My bed is the best bed in the whole wide world!