Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Fall to all!

We have been super busy lately. I haven't had a chance to blog at all.
We went to Jackson's Orchard on Saturday and had a blast! Naomi Kate was all over the place and very excited to pick a "pup-in". She also loved watching the apples go down from the basket and travel down to get picked. For some reason she thought it was very funny. She really enjoyed the slide and threw a fit when we left. The petting zoo I think was her favorite. She liked all the animals but wasn't crazy about the idea of feeding them, so mommy had to do that job. No offense, but that wasn't my favorite thing to do-yucky tongues licking food pelats off my hand. She went crazy over the baby kangaroo. She tried very hard to bounce like him/her. Thanks Auntie Maggie for driving us, and Maggie Jones for meeting and hanging out with us. We enjoyed lunch at Mariah's. I actually went 2 places that I never went when I lived in Bowling Green.
There is a slideshow for you to view.
Click to play Happy Fall!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: