Friday, July 25, 2008

Just say NO to the jumpy place!

A friend told me that it was free to jump @ kids party jump on Friday's for 18 mos and younger. So, I get her and myself all ready, put on our rain gear, get out in the pouring rain and drive over to the place. We get there and walk in the rain to go jump. It was close to her naptime so she would only jump for an hour maybe. We go in and they tell us they don't provide that service anymore, but my friend has been there several times even this summer and it was still applicable. Needless to say I was very annoyed, it was going to cost $6.50 for her to jump for an hour. C'mon people she is not going to do any damage! I already wrote them an email to let them know I was disgruntled. Just wanted you to know. There is a link to it where it says kids party jump- couldn't figure out how to change the color.

No comments: