Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pray for your enemies

Apparently I have an enemy. He did tell me to put this on my blog so here it is, the reply from the jumpy place. Something funny is, when I started to read it I had forgotten the whole incident. It always helps to write something down when you are mad and get it off your chest and then you don't have to worry about it for a while. Of course then people get ticked at you because you were ticked at them. Vicious cycle I believe. Anyone have a better suggestion? Here is his reply to my email. Notice he doesn't say anything about letting a younger sibling jump for free. Which we do know happens.


I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, but I believe you may not understand how
we operate our facility or how we pay for the costs to operate it.
We charge for any child who plays on the inflatables whetherthey are 1Year
old or whatever.
I realize your friend told you that your child was free but our employee's
did not tell you that.information. Even though your freind gave you
incorrect information does not mean we are to blame and we don't deserve to
have incorrect information posted on your blog.

Why we are not free? We pay $8,300 for rent in our facility monthly and we
can't afford to give everyone free admission even if they are 17 month's
old. Nowhere on our advertising does it state that a 17 Month old child is
free. We've actually had other children older, such as 5 or 6 year olds,
who came into the facility with they're younger brother or sister but chose
not jump. We did not charge them.

Our facility is based on a premise that if a child of whatever age comes in
to play on our inflatable's, which require a large amount of electricity to
run all day everyday, then we charge for that child. We do not charge the
parents to jump. We have to pay for our operation somehow to remain open.

If you are going to post your letter on your blog, then at least post our
reply. I believe most people would understand that we do not work for free.
We understand the economy is tough on everyone including us, but our
landlord still charges us monthly. I didn't mention it before but our
electric bill monthly is over $1,500 a month. We need to pay for that
somehow.

If you have any questions you can call me on my cell phone at 615-456-3356.
Jeff Davis

No comments: