Tuesday, June 10, 2008


I'm not sure if I'm allowed to use my blog for this or not.  I would like to ask everyone to send an email to our sumner county commisioners.  They are voting on whether or not to give the school system the same budget as they did last year.  That would mean A LOT OF PROBLEMS for me and my fellow teachers.  We would probably not be getting raises and have to cut spending in the school as well.  I have emailed them concerning this matter already.  Just write them an email telling them they need to accept the budget the board of education suggested and not keep the budget the same as last year.  You would be so swell!  Here is the site.  We would really appreciate it.

1 comment:

Maggie Jean said...

Your allowed to use your blog for whatever you want! i will send them my comment : )